she loves the white sox.
she has a black lab.
she listens to the black keys.
a girl over my own heart.
(check out these images from her super duper amazing photographer Victoria Sprung! Hire her!)
Sunday, December 11, 2011
super, duper big thank you to danielle and andy for this wedding. they had to put up with the following shenanigans:
1. tornado warning and violent a.m. storm (which means SOAKED packing up of the trucks)
2. late wedding party (meaning late reception set up as we had to pin the party)
3. yelling by campus security as we drove alll over the grounds because the streets were under construction
4. having to run back and forth (appox. 1/4 mile each way) about 10 dozen times from the ceremony site to the reception site because we couldn't catch a break with the provided golf carts
5. centerpieces locked in the ceremony site after security thought we were done (those campus phones ring to nowhere!!)
6. me 8 months pregnant and BOSSY (translate:hungry)the entire time.
But all in all, you have to believe me when I say that the day was absolutely perfect. The clouds opened up to perfect clear skies, we finished everything with plenty of time to spare, the party looked beau-ti-ful and everyone had an amazing time. Perfect day.