Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hurry up weekend!

Lots to do this weekend! Bridal shower for an awesome friend, bowling parties, planning over drinks, running with the pooch, yoga teaching, church, the 9-5er, and quality mom-time. Somewhere in there we also have to find time for the men in our lives and try this recipe from Miss. Pickering (you should really start reading her blog- she makes us smile).

I finally started using my date book appropriately, instead of tearing out pages to write down song names I have to download or notes to Shane. Figured it was time since I have dozens of parties swimming around in my head and though I never forget any, I'd die if I did. (hurry up office! we need organization!)

On a reeeally good note- the weather is finally changing!
Chicagoans + 40 degrees = shorts. Laugh it up Californians, but this is serious business. We commence the summer workout routine next week but for now, the lavender cookies I was talking about. (by now you should've clicked the link - hurry!)

Thinking about Morrissey right about now. Wish he still swung around the flowers while he sang- flowers and Moz? Delish.

No comments: