Sunday, September 9, 2012

for christine and brett. not brad- brett.

Yes, I made that mistake. Hope they don't hold it against me because we realllly liked them! Christine and Brett were referred to us by event planner and former bride(!) Kristine Galli Hankins from Kristine Aletha Weddings , who by the way is EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to reliability, detail, attitude and event planning. Most event planners are pretty cut and dry when it comes to prepping with vendors (which it totally fine; I don't expect to go out for drink after an event) but Kristine really puts in effort to opening dialogue and hammering out specifics. Trust me, if you are looking for a planner, or even just a day of person- she and her team are amazing.

Here are a few of my pics from the day- I can't wait to see the professionals! By the way-the flowers from the centerpieces are missing in these :( we were using the flowers for the backdrop afterwhich we were replaced them in beakers! I swear, they looked cool! Saving money where we can! Again- we'll wait for the proofs :)








3 comments:

Reenie Rose said...

Kristine is the best!

Kristine Aletha said...

This was the sweetest thing to read this week. Thank you, thank you! I would recommend Oh My! Floral again and again! xo

Christine said...

You and Kristine were amazing! We had such a wonderful day and it was mostly thanks to all you and Kristine's hard work. And don't worry--he gets called all kinds of names!