Friday, August 23, 2013

J + C

It was such a pleasure to meet these two- I totally fell in love. After meeting numerous times and seeing the personal touches they made for their wedding, I'm pretty sure I want them in my life.

Let's see. There were:

100's of Chinese water balloons made of maps to cover string lights
dozens of painted records for plate chargers
homemade desserts
picture wall of your families and their wedding pics
a Polaroid photo booth(!!!)
sister made (with love!) table numbers
sing along after ceremony while you walked out
and lets not forget you got married at Schubas (venue of my first punk show when I was 16 with a fake ID)

Jen- I especially love the pic of you and your dad.












 


p.s. send me pics! I would love to see what they shot. Love you guys!





No comments: