Friday, December 4, 2009

Introducing..


Hi everyone,

Some of you know me, others of you dont. Im Danielle, Pattys younger sister. She got me into this crazy world of hers about a year ago. I've always liked flowers (ladies, c'mon) but i'm useless for naming any of them! My nitch is more in sales. Patty has the gift and love of creating amazing flower arrangements, where as I have the drive and persistance to keep that love growing. Although not really good at naming species of flowers, I do have an eye for fashion, style and color. Im open to any simple, or crazy ideas that you may have when it comes to making plans for your special event. I couldn't tell you what my favorite flower is yet, but when I do find out, you'll be the first to know. I'll be blogging here and there when I find some really good topics to talk about. It'll be fun

No comments: