Sunday, June 3, 2012

Opening Party



Definitely not my typical style but when I was presented with a challange to use the venue's existing props with added minimal floral, I was ready for the challange. Our idea was to use floral where it would really pop without saturating the centerpieces in said floral. Now if it were up to me it would have been thouuuuuusands of huge, velvety freedom roses but when you're on a budget- you play it smart.

My qualm with shorter centerpieces is that they tend to be overlooked or under done. This is why the bulk of our floral budget went to the shorter piece- to make it just as special as the 4.5 foot tall feather and rose piece. See what we mean?


sorry for the crappy phone pics- we had two weddings this day and had the camera somewhere in transit :/









No comments: