Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sundays Bridal expo was Crazzy!




Whew! Sunday was a busy day at the Rosewood Banquet hall. We had our fifth? Bridal expo, and this one was the best turn out I’ve seen so far. Since spring is around the corner, (yay!) we were going for pastel, springy colors. Pinks, yellows, white and a little lavender. I love that our booth has been one of the first ones people see when they walk in. The atmosphere was elegant (very posh) and the service was amazing! There was champagne! But along with all the décor came the competition. Three tables down there were big gaudy floral bouquets with the typical rose bunches (okkkk...) and orchid bouquets. Oh well, can't always be the only florist available. The afternoon ended with me giving a horrifying 10 min speech on a stage about bouquets! AHHHH. So scary. I lived, I lived...these were some of the bouquets displayed, I'll download the rest to show you guys! - Danielle

No comments: